Here is my XSD. The target namespace is really long. But I can't understand why
it translate it to "x-:"?

  Besides, how can I use the "setSaveSuggestedPrefix"?

  http://www.lucom.com/ffw/xml-data-1.0.xsd

  ***************
  I believe this comes from the already defined namespaces in your
xsd/instance. The namespace values get munged to something shorter for
the prefix and thats whats being used. For Example if your namespace
is http://foo, xmlbeans might translate that into something like
xmlns:foo="http://foo";

To change these prefixes you should look into the XmlOptions API for
methods like setSaveSuggestedPrefix
-jacobd

On Dec 27, 2007 3:58 AM, Thomas Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use the XmlBeans to create an xml file base on its xsd and the
 relatived
> beans. To my suprised the xml string contains many "x-:" such as:
>
> ...<x-:key>210001</x-:key><x-:element
 id="IV_USER">A.Dler</x-:element>...

> What I espect is:

> Somebody knows where does th "x-:" comes? How can I get rid of it?
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen SieĀ“s mit
dem  neuen Yahoo! Mail.