To: <user@xmlbeans.apache.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: search and replace kind of operations with XML

For a given XML input, I would need to perform 'Search
and Replace' operation on Element/Attribute Tag names
and values. The resultant output is a transformed XML.
Since I would like to change both Tags and Values,
what is the best way to accomplish this? XSLT or
Xpath/XQuery or combination of both?

OR are there any special apis in XmlBeans to
accomplish this?