Steve,

The javadoc for setSaveCDataLengthThreshold and
setSaveCDataEntityCountThreshold seems to be quite clear:

     * CDATA will be used if the folowing condition is true:
     * textLength > cdataLengthThreshold && entityCount >
cdataEntityCountThreshold
     * The default value of cdataLengthThreshold is 32.
     * The default value of cdataEntityCountThreshold is 5.

Cezar

When
> does it decide to use CDATA blocks?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.