Vinh,

Thanks!  Yeah, that worked for me.  The only thing that looks a bit strange
is the redefinition of the namespace that I'm getting:

<Security xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/12/secext";>
  <sec:UsernameToken
xmlns:sec="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/12/secext";>
    <sec:Username>USERNAME</sec:Username>
    <sec:Password>PASSWORD</sec:Password>
  </sec:UsernameToken>
</Security>

Any way to make the UsernameToken, Username, and Password elements just use
the Security xmlns?  I guess it's valid either way, just redundant :)

Thanks so much!
Chris