De: Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "user@xmlbeans.apache.org" <user@xmlbeans.apache.org>
Enviado: martes 22 de julio de 2008, 18:03:17
Asunto: Re: Advice about tools

XMLBeans has:

1. An easy programmatic way of accessing the XMLSchema information.
   See XmlBeans.compileXsd() and then the SOM (Schema Object Model) API
starting with SchemaTypeSystem, SchemaType and SchemaElement

2. An efficient way of building XML instances from scratch: the
XmlCursor API, which was pointed out in a previous response

XMLBeans doesn't have:
A way of building the graphical representation of an XMLSchema.

Hope this clarifies things,
Radu

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 07:04 -0700, Daniel Toffetti wrote:
>     What are the classes I should use to traverse the schema and build
> a TreeModel from it ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel

¡Buscá desde tu celular!