        From: Ole Matzura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:31 AM
        To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
        Subject: SchemaProperty returning null for maxOccurs = unbounded

        Hi!

        I'm having an problem where a SchemaProperty retrieved with
getElementProperties() for an element with maxOccurs="unbounded" returns null
from getMaxOccurs().. shouldn't it return MAX_INT or something? The underlying
SchemaTypeSystem was created dynamically from an xsd with XmlBeans.compileXsd
and not from an precompiled jar/xsb (if that should matter..)

        Thanks for any reply!

        Regards,

        /Ole

        Eviware.com