        From: Matthew Fadoul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:36 AM
        To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
        Subject: RE: Looking for an example of JTree with Xmlbeans (adding and
deleting nodes)

        Quick update:

        I've still got the XmlValueDisconnectedException problem on some node
delete operations.  It seems that check_orphaned() may be failing.  Still
looking for a solution/example that doesn't throw this exception.

        Regarding points 2 and 3 below, I did figure out that the extra
children in the DOM structure was just the text between nodes.

        Matt