Hi,

thanks for the response. wsdl2java takes approximatively 1min, but
there're more xsd, while the Java compilation that takes 10min to
compile the two files:

> 11Mb (.java) and
> > 35Mb (...impl.java

maybe is the java compiler used by Eclipse IDE. Do you have any idea of
how to speed up this things?
The situation is worsen by the fact that sometimes Eclipse 3.2.2
rebuilds everything even if it's not necessary, and when build is in
progress I couldn't even save a file.

Best Regards

Bye

Bartolomeo Nicolotti