Matthew,
you might try posting to the Axis2 mailing list.
- Wing Yew

  _____

From: Matthew Gamble [mailto:mgam...@primustel.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:48 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: xsi:type stripped under Tomcat?

Doing some further testing on my own, I've narrowed the issue down to a problem
when running xmlbeans and Axis2.  Anytime I try to create the XML Document
inside my Axis2 web service the xsi:type is always stripped as below.

I've tried googling for issues with xmlbeans and axis2, but none of the results
I found appear to apply to my situation.  Does anyone have any advice on how to
resolve this? I've been banging my head for a week now trying to figure out
whats going on.