From: Soumya [mailto:soumya_...@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:05 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Xmlbeans errors for empty int tag

 Hi Jacob,

Yes I tried configuring it as nillable="true" today.

And I tried to check
if(item.xgetFileId()!=null && item.xgetFileId().isNil())
{
///
}

But once again the isNil() now threw the error
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaIntHolder.set_text(JavaIntHolder.java:42)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.update_from_wscanon_text(XmlObjectBase.java:1085)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.check_dated(XmlObjectBase.java:1224)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.isNil(XmlObjectBase.java:575)

Any more suggestions friends?

Regards,
SSP

  _____