Hi Jacob;

1) setSaveAggressiveNamespaces does not do what I ask: Causes the saver to
reduce the number of namespace prefix declarations. The saver will do this
by passing over the document twice, first to collect the set of needed
namespace declarations, and then second to actually save the document with
the declarations* collected at the root. However I have asked if I could
use the scoped namespaces as displayed in my example.*

2) There isn't a method named setSaveDefaultNamespace. If you
mean setUseDefaultNamespace(); it uses the default namespace only for one
element which is most used.

Cheers,
Kaan

--