Hi all,

I have been working for a Charity for the last 5 years, and we are using
XMLBeans for Marshalling web service calls to Java with Spring-ws.

These has been a very successful approach and have had no real issues with
it.  I know it counts for little, but It would be a massive shame if the
project was to die.

mARK aNDREWS

m/|RK aNDREWS

website: http://www.mraandrews.co.uk