On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Daniel Lübke wrote:
thanks for your effort on creating the proposal. I'd like to join.

Great! First thing, which I see you've already done, is to list yourself in the Initial Committers list
    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/XMLBeansProposal#Initial_Committers

Secondly, assuming the IPMC approves the reboot, everyone will need to have an iCLA on file before they can get an account as a committer. It only takes a short while to read the iCLA and send one in, so it may be worth people going ahead and doing that. Details are at http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas . Once you've submitted an iCLA, you can update the committers list iCLA column on the wiki to say you've submitted yours!

Nick