Based on past experience I believe it's going to take a fix release or
two before 3.4 is rock solid, I personally think we should do a 3.3.4.
Notice there are 6 blockers currently listed in 3.3.4
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+ZOOKEEPER+AND+fixVersion+%3D+12316276+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC%2C+key+DESC

I'd be happy to RM 3.3.4 if no one else is available to do it. My goal
would be to push out a fix release containing the current listed
blockers plus anything else that's currently available.

Patrick