Hi Arshad,

It makes sense to me. What if we convert unknown server errors to
KeeperException.SystemErrorException? This is a generic error and it extends
KeeperException.

I don't see it as a big issue to make this change, but others may feel
differently. If we do it, then we will need a release note pointing out the
change of behavior.

-Flavio