Unfortunately, parsing debug log is no-go since it doesn't print the
complete command.

I've 2 approached in mind as of now

1. Modify of org.apache.zookeeper.server.LogFormatter to support "tailing".
2. Use ngrep on my local to monitor the network traffic to remote ZK host &
port 2181

​Will get back with what works better.​

-
zodvik