Shawn -

Thanks for jumping in on the ZK side as well.

I will take a hard look at my config files but I checked and I do not have
any one file over 1MB. The combined files (10 indexes) is 2.2MB.

I am using micros for the nodes which are very limited in memory.

I'm not currently using a java.env file so I guess I'm using the default
values for the JVM which is typically xmx512M if I remember correctly.

Could it be just a memory issue?

JiM K.

--
Jim Keeney