Hi,everyone:
I am new to zookeeper, I have set up kerberos for a hdfs cluster, I want to
know if I have to set up kerberos for zookeeper if I want to use it in the
secured hdfs cluster. And, if there is a document which explain the concept and
theory  in zookeeper, like learner, server, follower, and how they work with
each other to achieve the distribution coordination, how can I change their
behaviour with conf files, since the overview in official site is quite simple
and quick jump into the API. Thanks very much for some clues!!