>> I think that Zookeeper is linearable only if there are only write
operation.

Yes writes are linearizable because writes are totally ordered globally.

For read, a linearizable read needs to read the latest writes in the system
at the point in time the read is issued; so by this definition, ZK read is
not linearizable, even with sync+read as both are separate operations. If
we provide a quorum read (so read operations are broadcasted globally as
well), then the read will be linearizable as well, but no practical systems
would do that due to performance reasons.