Your ZooKeeper friends @ Facebook would like to invite you to share and learn
what’s new with ZooKeeper.

We will not only share what we at Facebook have been up to, but we have
exciting talks from speakers from the ZooKeeper community lined up who are
eager to share what they've been working on as well. And of course, we've got
some cool swag for you :-)

When: November 8th 2018, 5pm – 8pm (Talks: 5pm - 7pm; Networking & Happy Hour:
7pm - 8pm)
Where: Facebook HQ - MPK 16, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA
We will have remote viewing locations in our Facebook Seattle office, and the
event will also be live streamed. You can indicate how you'd like to attend on
the registration page.

Please register here - https://zookeeperatfb.splashthat.com/

We look forward to seeing you soon!

ZooKeeper Friends @ Facebook