Hi Shen,

This looks like you should ask in the HBase user list. It is HBase related,
as it failed to cleanup the old znodes. Nothing in ZooKeeper you can do
really. You can either rmr recursively (which will break your replication)
or one-by-one by date maybe? Anyway, I wouldn't recommend that either.

Perhaps there is some way to do a cleanup from HBase command line. Maybe
even stop and re-enable replication so that the znodes can be removed, thus
the oldWALs cleaned.

I would write to HBase user list.

Regards,
Norbert