Thanks!  -- is there any place we can easily download the 3.5.7 release
candidate?

Geoff

On 2/12/20, 12:41 AM, "Enrico Olivelli - Diennea"
<enrico.olive...@diennea.com> wrote:

    Il giorno 12/02/20, 01:21 "gdgenz" <geoffrey_g...@comcast.com> ha scritto:

        Andor Molnar-3 wrote
        > Enrico, I think I'll step up for RM of 3.5.7 this week. Hope I can
find
        > some free cycles. Stay tuned.
        >
        > Andor

        We just upgraded several zookeeper clusters (Kafka and ClickHouse) to
3.5.6
        and are seeing hangs on the AdminServer, which we are using for some
        critical monitoring.  We're not experts at hacking Java builds, so we
are
        hoping that this fix will be in an official release soon.

    On dev@ list we are VOTING 3.5.7, you can test the release

     In the meantime,
        can we just update the /lib folder with the new Jetty jars and modify
the
        java command line accordingly?

    Yes

    Enrico

        Thanks,

        Geoff Genz
        Principal Engineer, Comcast

        --
        Sent from:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/__;!!CQl3mcHX2A!X7W9boDDik2UtItZe0Pd-49EdN_4OwwBPtWDWgGcwCKVM2_5TzF4GBSzuMNDB2mm9t_IwA$

    ________________________________

    CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY NOTICE
    This e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may
also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If
you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail, its attachments and any copies. Any use, distribution,
reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur in penalties.
    The use of this e-mail is only for professional purposes; there is no
guarantee that the correspondence towards this e-mail will be read only by the
recipient, because, under certain circumstances, there may be a need to access
this email by third subjects belonging to the Company.