:)

just some info from https://zookeeper.apache.org/security.html

" If you have any concern or believe you have uncovered a vulnerability, we
suggest that you get in touch via the e-mail address
secur...@zookeeper.apache.org. In the message, try to provide a description
of the issue and ideally a way of reproducing it. (...) Please report any
security problems to the project security address before disclosing it
publicly. "

Kind regards,
Mate