When I turned on Debug logs I can see the requests are getting throttled
and even PING request from client is throttled. Later event buffer was full
and it discarded the Autoread.enable message.

Is there a way to avoid discarding of message or increase the throttling
limit ?

The cluster memory is well under controlled.

Thanks
Srikant Kalani