Hi,

I am a newbie to Zookeeper. I want to integrate the Zookeeper C-client with my
32 bit code base.
So basically I need 32 bit Zookeeper C-client libraries.

I have followed the following steps but I am not sure if I am on the right
path. It would be great if someone could confirm.

  1.  Downloaded the Source : Apache Zookeeper 3.6.2. Source Release.
  2.  The server I am using is Redhat 7 (64 bit)
  3.  Used the following mvn commands to build:
     *   mvn clean install -Dskip Tests
     *   mvn clean -Pfull-build
     *   mvn install -Pfull-build -Dskip tests
  4.  After this I do get the libzookeeper_mt.a and libzookeeper_st.a but these
are 64 bit libraries.
  5.  After this I change to directory: zookeeper-client/zookeeper-client-c/
  6.  In this directory I run the following commands:
     *   autoreconf -if
     *   ./configure  CFLAGS=-m32 LDFLAGS= -m32 –prefix=/mydir/
     *   make
     *   make install
  7.  After these steps I do get the libraries libzookeeper_mt.a and
libzookeper_st.a in /mydir
  8.  I can link these libraries with my 32 bit code base and it compiles well.

Please let me know if this is the right way to do it ?

Many Thanks
-Dipti