Hello Everyone,

We are also using zookeeper 3.6.2 with ssl turned on both sides. We
observed the same behaviour where under high write load the ZK server
starts expiring the session. There are no jvm related issues. During high
load the max latency increases significantly.

Also the session expiration message is not accurate. We do have session
expiration set to 40 sec but ZK server disconnects the client within 10 sec.

Also the logs prints throttling the request but ZK documentation says
throttling is disabled by default. Can someone check the code once to see
if it is enabled or disabled. I am not a developer and hence not familiar
with java code.

Thanks
Srikant Kalani