So sorry, my fault. From 9 data series, I saw only 8 on my plot. But, when
checking, this was because one was on top of another and not because one was
white.

Thanks for the patient explanation.
Heinz

> On 30.10.2023, at 08:30, Federico Miyara <fmiy...@fceia.unr.edu.ar> wrote:
>

> Heinz,
>
> I think you asked this very question in the past. I don't experience your
> problem.
>
> According to https://help.scilab.org/LineSpec if you don't specify the color
> it cycles through the table
>
> R     G       B
> 0.    0.      1.
> 0.    0.5     0.
> 1.    0.      0.
> 0.    0.75    0.75
> 0.75  0.      0.75
> 0.75  0.75    0.
> 0.25  0.25    0.25
>
> None of these colors is white (which would be RGB = [1 1 1]). This code
>
> scf(1);
> clf(1);
> // Create sample x and y
> x = 0:0.01:1;
> n = 9;
> y = sin(x'*(1:n));
> plot(x',y)
>
> generates this 9 curve plot
> <VwAj0RyYgcXmrkJQ.png>
> which cycles from blue, green, ... to dark gray and starts over, blue, green.
> Only 7 colors, two of them repeated.
>
> So I guess you have somehow assigned a different color map. In my example,
> entering
>
> gce().children.foreground
>
> yields
>
>  ans  =
>    33.
>    2.
>    37.
>    36.
>    35.
>    34.
>    5.
>    33.
>    2.
>
> If now you execute
>
> getcolor
>
> you get the following interactive color chart,
>
> <mvqSQ0WNATZCshJJ.png>
>
> which contains a sample of each color in the color map, which are indexed
> from top to bottom and left to right. Clicking on any one you get at the
> bottom the index and the RGB formula. Referring to the table above, the first
> curve (starting from the bottom) has the index 2, which correspondes to blue,
> the second has the index 33, which you can see it is the 3rd color of the 6th
> column, i.e., green; then comes 5, the 5th of the 1st column, i.e., red, so
> the indices are consistent with the colors of the curves and with the colors
> in the color map.
>
> WARNING: Don't forget to close the interactive chart or else Scilab will seem
> to freeze!
>
> Now you can force the cycling to another order, for instance instead of 2,
> 33, 5, ..., 37 you could use 1, 2, 3, ..., 37. I guess you did this which by
> the way can be done this way:
>
> gce().children.foreground = (1:n)';
>
> This assigns the indices 1 to 9 to the foreground color or line color of each
> curve. The problem is that, indeed, index 8 corresponds to white. One easy
> [...]

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/