Go down a little more on the side bar; after fonts, color, console, you should
find Command history!

Regards,

Federico Miyara

On 10/11/2023 22:49, Heinz Nabielek wrote:
Great explanation, thank you. Would I have known....
Heinz

What exactly should I do here? Sorry for being dumb....
[cid:part1.HwXnPSG0.AfOUcF8s@fceia.unr.edu.ar]

On 11.11.2023, at 02:34, Federico Miyara