From: users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> On Behalf Of asd fgh
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 11:54 PM
To: users@lists.scilab.org
Subject: [Scilab-users] Xcos electrical simulation returns error "make: ***
[Makelib:131: clean] Error 127"

Hello,

I am trying to run the 'RLC circuit' simulation which is in the
demonstrations>xcos>electrical systems menu. But I am getting the following
error in the console:
__________________________________
Main Modelica :
C:\Users\monis\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_11304_24317\RLC_Modelica_im.mo

 Flat Modelica :
C:\Users\monis\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_11304_24317\RLC_Modelica_imf.mo
 Simulation C code
:C:\Users\monis\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_11304_24317\RLC_Modelica_im.c
   Generate a loader file
   Generate a Makefile
   Running the Makefile
   Compilation of RLC_Modelica_im.obj
   Building shared library (be patient)

  "del *.bak"
  "/usr/bin/bash: line 1: del: command not found"
  "make: *** [Makelib:131: clean] Error 127"

  "sorry compiling problem"
  "ilib_compile: Error while executing Makelib."

  "c_pass1: build the modelica meta-block failed"
  "xcos_simulate: Error during block parameters update."
__________________________________

I am getting this error only for electrical systems other xcos systems are
working fine. I was able to run electrical simulations without any problem a
few weeks ago so I am not sure why it stopped working. I tried uninstalling and
reinstalling Scilab but it didn't help. I am using Scilab 2024.0.0 and my
operating system is Windows 11.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Monish

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/