De : users
<users-boun...@lists.scilab.org><mailto:users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> De la
part de Jens Simon Strom
Envoyé : mardi 19 décembre 2023 19:52
À : Users mailing list for Scilab
<users@lists.scilab.org><mailto:users@lists.scilab.org>
Objet : [Scilab-users] Noise canceling with playsnd( )

Hallo Scilab friends,
My question is at the end of the comment.

fs=20050;

t=0:1/fs:1;

f=440;

a=sin(2*%pi*f*t); // harmonic

a_=asin(a); // distorted

silence=zeros(1,length(a));

y=[a,          silence, a;

    silence, a_,       -a];

playsnd(y,fs);

// The 1st section (channel 2 silent) and

// the 2nd one (channel 1 silent) sound as expected.

// The 3rd section sounds like the 1st, no silence!

// Why?

Regards Jens

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/