From: 浪鲟遇 [mailto:singking...@foxmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:41 AM
To: users-cn; users-cn
Subject: 回复:【求助】There is no secondary storage VM for secondary storage host XX

你问题描述要清楚一点

发件人: "hengleizh...@gmail.com"<hengleizh...@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2014年6月26日(星期四) 下午4:57
收件人: "users-cn"<users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org>;

大家好,

安装完cloudstack4.3 之后,添加iso镜像的时候,一直没有下载进度。
查看日志报错如下。

感觉很奇怪明明ssvm是有的呢。

有没有遇到过的帮忙一下 谢谢

 hengleizh...@gmail.com

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and
may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately
thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or
attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our
network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by
way of this e-mail

回复