大家好,

公司有DELL MD3200存储一台,17TB,双控制器。两个普通网线接口,4个以上SAN口。
服务器(A,B,C...)若干。

现在问题是,怎么能让DELL MD3200作为主存储使用,连接到A,B,C等主机上。

1. MD3200上的普通网线接口接公司局域网?
是否需要管理员在自己电脑上安装对应的管理软件?
普通网线接口能否当数据传输接口使用?
2.如果用其中一台服务器,比如C,通过SAN直接MD3200,然后共享出来NFS服务,是否可以,性能有没有问题。
3.可不可能ABC都直连MD3200?还是需要通过交换机?
4.怎么能过CloudStack管理界面添加MD3200到对应集群的主存储?

5.有没有人愿意提供现场帮助?北京,周末时间,报酬等再定。

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and
may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately
thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or
attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our
network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by
way of this e-mail

回复