Hello

The directions for enabling SSL on windows are very lacking.  I got all of
the activemq-cpp-library-3.4.3 source code and built a DLL.  I'm not sure
yet if put #define HAVE_OPENSSL 1 in all of the right places. The directions
then say

set the include and library paths there as well

I don't know what this means.   I have added all of the configuration info
from

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html

I updated my PATH statement to include the DLL directory and the
C:\OpenSSL-Win64\lib directory.

I fired up the broker but I was able to connect without specifying

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=file:c:/ActiveMQ/client.ks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=file:c:/ActiveMQ/client.ts
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=password

Does anybody have some experience with ActiveMQ SSL on Windows that they can
share?

I know that a lot of people like myself would be greatly appreciative

thank you very much