Hello. We recently moved our application to a new server and are trying to
get an activemq poller script to run there but for some reason it just isn't
working properly.

When I start the poller script on the old server I can see it show up in the
"Connections" menu, and when I click the connection details it shows all the
various queues that connection has become a consumer of. When I stop the
poller script on the old server I see it disappear from the "Connections"
menu.

When I start the poller script on the new server I can see it show up in the
"Connections" menu, but when I click the connection details there are no
queues in its list of consumers. When I stop the poller script on the old
server I also will not see it disappear from the "Connections" menu. It
stays there as if it was never stopped, and if I start the poller script
again then I just see 2 entries on the "Connections" menu instead of one.

We can't figure out why it won't become a consumer or disappear from the
connections once it's stopped. All the contents of the site are identical
including config/broker.yml and config/messages.yml. We are using the same
version of Stomp on both servers as well. Does anyone have any ideas? Been
struggling with this for days now.