How do I find out about when the next ActiveMQ JUG is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:50 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ user conference?

JUG = Java User Group

Around the world there is various local java user groups that organize events
where people can come and hear about Java related stuff.

For example I am traveling to Barcelona next week to speak about Apache Camel
http://www.davsclaus.com/2014/01/apache-camel-presentation-and-workshop.html

And I know that some of  the ActiveMQ committers have traveled to various JUGs
and spoken about ActiveMQ in the past.

--
Claus Ibsen