From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:15 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Defining a Queue to a Topic with ActiveMQ

A destination is either a queue or a topic. If you want to consume from a
queue/topic and send to a topic/queue the easiest thing is to create a
camel route to bridge them. (There's also virtual destinations in ActiveMQ
which do a similar thing)
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html

--
James