Can you use Camel to pull the messages, and insert a processor in your A
route that will just count how many A messages you've gotten, and when
(count % 100) == 0 you can create a message for your B route to tell it to
do the clean-up processing?  That would all be pretty simple to do in Camel.

You might also be able to get what you want from the Aggregator EIP (
http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html), though I haven't used it so I
can't say for sure that it will do what you need.