Anuj,

You should probably post questions that are purely about LevelDB to the
LevelDB mailing list.  If you're confused about how ActiveMQ uses LevelDB,
then this list could be a good source of information, but most of the
questions you've asked about LevelDB recently are about its inner workings
and would be much better answered by people who know LevelDB more
intimately than the people on this list.

Tim