Ill keep you posted as to how the duplex works with ssl...

Regards,

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: tbai...@gmail.com [mailto:tbai...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Tim Bain
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 9:45 AM
To: ActiveMQ Users
Subject: Transports available for networkConnectors

Can someone provide a list of which transports are allowed in broker-to-broker
networkConnectors and which are not?

Obviously tcp works.  Barry Barnett's recent thread made it clear that ssl
works (though maybe not for duplex connections), which was news to me.
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html says that http and
multicast both work, and that "ActiveMQ also supports other transports than
tcp", which isn't very useful.  Previous posts to this mailing list made it
clear that stomp doesn't work.  What's missing (other than the "wrapper"
transports such as static, failover, etc.), and are they supported?  Does the
new auto transport (http://activemq.apache.org/auto.html) work there?

I can update the documentation to capture this information if someone can
provide it.

Tim