So just the max to 2048, leave the min as 1024?

Regards,

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: Basmajian, Raffi [mailto:rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:18 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: GC Overhead limit exceeded?

Max memory is only 1Gb? Not knowing anything about your use cases or volumes,
1Gb is low, try increasing to 2Gb, so how far that gets you.

Btw, on Java 8, "PERM" settings related to PermGen memory space are ignored;
that space was removed, replaced with Meta space, use -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize to
configure it, but probably best to leave it default, which I believe is
unlimited.