KahaDB has HA with ZooKeeper ?

-----Original Message-----
From: tbai...@gmail.com [mailto:tbai...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Tim Bain
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 7:01 AM
To: ActiveMQ Users <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Activemq HA without shared Database or Shared file system

There used to be a share-nothing master-slave configuration but it was
buggy and never worked right and has since been removed.  Replicated
LevelDB is the only option that doesn't have a singleton resource, though
you could make the argument that the Zookeeper cluster is a singleton
resource spread over multiple hosts, or that JDBC to a clustered Oracle
instance is no more of a singleton resource than the Zookeeper cluster.

As for whether replicated LevelDB is production ready, it's really a
question of how willing you are to experience bugs in production (and then
be an active part of the investigation).  Replicated LevelDB is far less
buggy than it was a few versions back, but they haven't all been shaken out
yet, and this mailing list lacks an active LevelDB expert and many LevelDB
questions go unanswered, so you'll need to be able to figure out how to get
it working mostly on your own (using the wiki and the mailing list
archives), and if you hit a bug you may need to investigate it yourself.

None of this is insurmountable, it's just a question of your personality,
your willingness to invest time into it, and your willingness to possibly
run into bugs.  If you're able to live with those negatives and you'd like
to help make LevelDB better for the community, go for it.  If you want
something that's as stable as possible and will require the least possible
amount of effort from you, go with KahaDB.