Hi,

We have a master/slave setup with static connectors.  Setup itself is
working fine but we see below message in log files whenever we send message.
Not sure why this message is being logged and anything we need to concerned
off.

00:01:44,801 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ChannelImpl] Invocation
of interceptor org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ReplicationError
on PACKET(Ping)[type=10, channelID=0, packetObject=Ping,
connectionTTL=60000] returned true
00:01:54,801 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ChannelImpl] Invocation
of interceptor org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ReplicationError
on PACKET(Ping)[type=10, channelID=0, packetObject=Ping,
connectionTTL=60000] returned true
00:01:54,802 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ChannelImpl] Invocation
of interceptor org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ReplicationError
on PACKET(Ping)[type=10, channelID=0, packetObject=Ping,
connectionTTL=60000] returned true

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Abhi