Thanks Tim! I recently posted a blog article on this subject, if the user
community would like some details about the pluggable storage locker
implementation:
http://blog.klocwork.com/open-source/pluggable-storage-lockers-for-activemq/

I hope it’s helpful.

-Justin

On 9/2/16, 11:53 PM, "tbai...@gmail.com on behalf of Tim Bain"
<tbai...@gmail.com on behalf of tb...@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

    It rules out using EFS for your locker implementation, but as Justin said,
    pluggable lockers would allow you to put your data into an EFS but use
    another mechanism for locking to determine ownership.  But obviously there
    would need to be a fix to the code that figures out whether there's enough
    space on the volume before that would work.

    Tim

    On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:17 PM, ishmeister <ibh...@visibilityltd.com> wrote:

    > The issue is perhaps that EFS supports NFS4 but with the following
    > limitations:
    >
    > http://docs.aws.amazon.com/efs/latest/ug/nfs4-unsupported-features.html
    >
    > In particular: "All locks in Amazon EFS are advisory, which means that
READ