Hi,

We found that few messages were not getting delivered by Artemis.  When we
ran count-messages using JMX it was returning correct number of messages on
queue.  But listMessages was returning empty.

Then listDeliveringMessages showed all the messages.  But messages were
stuck in this state infinitely.  Had to restart Artemis to get messages back
on to the queue.

Is there any way to move messages which are stuck out of delivering state?
I could not find any JMX operation for this.

Thanks
Abhi