​​
Good evening Tim,

thanx a lot for responding me.

The response is YES.

I've got 3 topics living and each has got 2 subscribers (it's my test case).

Topics have been created.
DurableSubscribers have registered.
In case they disconnect, a listener is ON for each topic.

Each subscriber has got a ClientID -> his name
Each subscription has got a unique DurableID generated like this (as
written in code sample) : "topicName+ClientID"

In the code I shared, I'm using only the "session.unsuscribe(durableID)"
because when I prior use the "consumer.close()" statement, I got the same
error message.

I think you're telling me to do so :
consumer.close();
session.unsubscribe(durableID);