Clebert -

Thank you for your input!

I try and avoid XA transactions whenever possible as well.  I do have a few
customers that insist on transactions when they do JMS->JMS routes (the JMS
destination are in different brokers/servers - hence the need for XA).

This is really the last piece I need to figure out before I’ll be able to
implement Artemis (core only) into our standard flows.  I know we can always
use the JMS layer, but I’d like to be able to use just the core if I can.

I’m planning on doing the integration in Camel, and it’s looking more and more
like I’ll need an “artemis-camel” (hosted in the Artemis source) or a
“camel-artemis” (hosted in the Camel Components source).  Any thoughts on which
would be the most appropriate place for the component?  ActiveMQ 5.x has the
activemq-camel component, but it always seemed to me it was in the wrong place
- that it should be camel-activemq.