Hi,

Yes these log messages appeared at the startup only. I had faced an issue
where activemq dumped  7gb file - tx-14693130-1483907222896.tmp in one of
the mkahadb directories when i tried to destroy a durable topic consumer
which was inactive for quite some time and had hit the memory threshold of
70% (this was causing activemq to be unresponsive). I removed this file
manually and when failover switch happened I saw above log messages in log
file.

Is there a clean way to discard all the messages in durable topic
subscription without dumping a 7gb file?

Thanks,
Abhishek