On 05/16/2017 11:12 AM, aragoubi wrote:
I have an embedded broker, and I am connection a Paho client to it.
This my broker config file :

   <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"; useJmx="true"
useShutdownHook="false"  brokerName="mimo.broker1">

      <managementContext>
<managementContext createConnector="false"/>
      </managementContext>

     <persistenceAdapter>
        <kahaDB directory="activemq-data/kahadb"/>

      </persistenceAdapter>

     <transportConnectors>
          <transportConnector name="ws+mqtt"
uri="ws://0.0.0.0:1884?transport.useKeepAlive=true"/>
     </transportConnectors>
   </broker>

When I connect my apache paho to my broker, connection is established but
lost within only one second.
I tried to connect instead to mosquito broker and connection is never lost.

Could someone help me with this ?

You need to provide enough information for people to be able to start to help you.

What's the broker version?
What do the broker logs say?
Did you update the log configuration to produce more information?
What do the client logs say?

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121