We use a single AMQ broker (using 5.14.1 version) node to exchange MQTT
messages between our server and apps running on mobile devices (both Android
and iOS).
The app establishes a connection with AMQ broker using Eclipse Paho client
lib. To be able to receive messages as soon as they are published, the app
keeps this connection open all the time. Even when the app is closed, a
background service gets started (in case of Android) which establishes a
connection with the broker.
In effect, if there are 100000 users using the app, there would be 100000
connections to AMQ broker. Is there any known issue in using AMQ broker this
way?