Good Day,

I've been working on migrating servers and upgrading from 5.10.0
to 5.14.5.
We have a number of scheduled tasks and I want to preserve those along
with other items in the queue. I tried moving the files in kahadb to the
new server (after shutting down both servers), but have run into
multiple errors which prevent the new server from starting.
I am wondering what the appropriate way to migrate storage is. Should I
attempt read all of the messages from the old queue and write them into
the new queue? Has anyone else done this before?  It seems like this
would be a useful utility.

Thanks,

Chris